SC8 Break Rules
- Lesser cards with multiple players on them will go to the team featured on the left, top or front of
- More significant cards with multiple players will be randomized to the teams featured on the card/item.
- The breaker will determine which cards with multiple players are randomized. All hits are randomized. Low numbered
cards will also be randomized depending on the product.
- Panini Points will be randomized to the entire list of break entrants.
- Cards or items with no affiliation to any of the teams in the break will be randomized.
- All randomizations will be done through Random.org. using 2 dice showing at least 4 or more combined.
- Retired players with no team specificed will go to the team in which the player played the
most games with. If there is a tie, we will use games started. If it's still tied, it will
go to the team the player most recently played for among the tied teams.
- Active players with no team listed will go to the team the player is currently with.
- If teams change hands, it is your responsibility to make sure the team list is correct. Both
the break video and break page on the website will have a current team list.
- Shipping costs are not included with the breaks. This way you can buy into as many breaks you
want and combine the shipping costs. You only need to pay for shipping once per shipment.
- When purchasing a break spot, you are paying for the entertainment of the break. Nothing is
guaranteed to come out of a given box. If anything from your team is pulled though, all of those
cards / items are yours!
- We don't pack the boxes. The products list their chase cards as 'on average'. If a product
is missing a hit or hits, there will be no refunds.